Updated: Nov 2, 2022
1. Eat high quality foods: The first step to leading a healthy lifestyle is to eat clean food. You should avoid processed food and stick to wholefoods. Foods that are organic and free range are preferred. To add variety, try cooking meals using seasonal produce.
2. Get enough sleep: If you don't get enough sleep then you'll feel tired throughout the day, which won't lead to any productive work. Aim for about seven hours of sleep per night. Try and cut out naps if you're feeling sleepy.
3. Take regular exercise: Exercise releases endorphins, natural painkillers, which makes us happier and healthier. Exercise helps burn calories and improve physical fitness. Start slow, listen to your body, and build to something you enjoy doing.
4. Drink plenty of water: Water keeps our bodies well moisturized and hydrated. By keeping ourselves hydrated we also help retain good skin condition. When we have poor circulation due to dehydration, our skin looks dry and flaky. By staying well hydrated, our skin looks much healthier and brighter.
5. Have fun! Stay positive: One way to make sure that you stay healthy is to look after yourself. Keep fit, eat right, drink lots of water, get some sunshine and make time for fun activities. Don't worry about what others think of you - just be happy with who you are.
Bonus: Enjoy a cup of coffee with someone from your local community :)